Jul 30, 2008

Restaurant Week in B-more


I have celebrated my birthday a grand total of 7 times now, and it isn’t because I am popular or that I have hit some huge milestone, it is simply due to the fact that everyone has crazy schedules in the summer. It is absolutely impossible to get a group together without loosing someone. So you can imagine my surprise when I made reservations for 15 at the Black Olive to celebrate restaurant week and almost everyone posted.

Our large group made us the perfect candidate for the back private room. The dim lighting was a tad romantic for this crowd, but the set-up of the room allowed for us all to chat with each other sans shouting. The portions were perfect and the rockfish was exceptional.

The meal gave us a chance to talk about work woes, long holidays, and most importantly weekends in Dewey. Witty banter, gluttony, and friendship—all for the low, low price of $30.08. God I love restaurant week.

-Faith

For more info visit www.baltimorerestaurantweek.com.